Should you wish to place your preferred The Lookout Bequia accommodation option on hold for a few days whilst you finalise travel arrangements – no problem just let us know.
Upon booking and completion of the booking form, we will issue an invoice and ask for a 50% deposit to secure your stay at The Lookout. Once this is processed you can relax and plan your stay on this wonderful island. The balance of 50% will be invoiced & taken 12 weeks prior to arrival. Full payment will be required for bookings made within 12 weeks of arrival.
Details of payment options for both deposit and balance will be provided to you at the time of booking. Full T&C's will be provided prior to your booking being finalised.
There may be an additional charge of $500 US which will be held as a security / damage deposit payment. If all ok upon check-out (as we are sure it will be) this will be refunded back to the guests.
Cancellation Policy. In the event of cancellation after payments have been made, every effort will be made to re-book the property. An admin fee of 20% of the full rental fee will apply. In the unlikely event that the property is not re-booked, then the full rental fee is non-refundable.
The term ‘The Lookout’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The Lookout Bequia is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The Lookout Bequia may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
How and What we collect
You may provide some information yourself if you contact us through the Contact Form page:
· name and email address
· information about your holiday plans
We collect some information automatically:
Certain non-personal information about users is recorded by the standard operation of our internet servers. Examples of this include the type of browsers being used, its operating system and the domain names (not e-mail addresses) of users.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information primarily to understand your needs and provide you with a better service in terms of planning your holiday.
In addition, we may use the information:
· To improve our website and services.
· To periodically send emails about special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
· From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you by email for market research purposes. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website contains links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of those external websites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. We recommend to all users of our service to be aware when they leave our site to read the privacy statements of each site that collects personal data. This privacy statement applies solely to data collected by our website.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com